You Can't Fake House Church...And You Can't Fake Rock!

Share your contemplative thoughts. Let's spur one another on to live well inwardly so we can authentically live outwardly.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

The Way of the Master (?)

Great time last night. Thanks again for facillitating @m. It's great to have a place where we can discuss our histories and backgrounds honestly and safely.

I mentioned that I would post the link to this silly video that attempts to "refute" Rob's Bullhorn Nooma. Once you've tortured yourself with the actual video, take some time and read through some of the comments. Funny people!

Glad to be part of this with you guys.

1 Comments:

At 4:30 PM, Blogger @m said...

I laughed really hard at some of the comments; but I also felt sad for and because of Dr. Lame, because I used to think exactly and act a lot like that; not so long ago. So I wonder: What is the difference between him and me? Why did I change my outlook and he didn't?
I don't know, but I'm glad I don't think like that any longer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home